Austin Dental Assistant School’s Orthodontic Assistant Course was founded to give students the opportunity to become Orthodontic Assistants at a low cost, providing them the skills demanded by modern Orthodontists.
The orthodontics course was created to prepare students to learn the skills to begin performing orthodontic tasks in their current dental assistant jobs or pursue work as an orthodontic dental assistant.
Graduates will be trained to assist the doctor in the reception of patients, basic diagnostic procedures, the application of orthodontic appliances, their adjustment, and maintenance, as well as the education of patients in proper oral hygiene techniques with braces.
Upon completion of this course, students will have a competent understanding of the orthodontic treatment process, the various techniques and appliances used, the procedures of fitting these on patients, and their adjustment and maintenance.
What’s unique about Austin Orthodontic Assistant Course?
- We offer convenient class times on Thursday Evenings.
- The course is taught in a working dental office.
- The course focuses on hands-on training.
- Tuition is low and we offer payment plans.
Orthodontic Assistant Course
- 6-week seminar.
- 24 hours of lecture and lab time.
- Completion of the course results in a certificate of completion.
- Course open to current Dental Assistants.
Students are required to read the following textbook for class:
Basic Guide to Orthodontic Dental Nursing By Fiona Grist.
The textbook is included in your tuition!
Austin North (Cedar Park) Campus
Cedar Park Premier Dentistry
209 Denali Pass, Suite B
Cedar Park, TX 78613