Brace Yourself – How to Enroll
Steps To Apply
1. Call us to book a tour! It’s a great opportunity to speak with our school representative to gain insight on becoming an Orthodontic Assistant!
2. After your application is processed, please wait for an admissions representative who will reach out to you and discuss your next steps to enrollment!
3. Make your payment & submit required documents, if necessary.
4. Let the classes begin!
Present proof of secondary education obtained in the U.S. (high school diploma or high school equivalency.)
Individuals applying for this course must meet at least one of the following requirements:
1. Must have successfully completed the Dental Assistant training program of Austin Dental Assistant School, one of its affiliates, or another regulated dental assistant career school.
2. Must have worked full-time as a dental assistant for at least 6 months or are currently working in a dental or orthodontic office.
The Seminar is offered on Thursdays from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm. Students will be allowed 10-minute breaks at 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm.